Rates

I’m only taking on new assignments from September 1st, 2021

ServicePrice (excl. VAT)*
Blog post package € 3000
Complete blog post package consisting of:
– research & determining topics
– writing 8 new in-depth blog posts
– publishing the blog posts on your website
– search engine optimization (SEO)
– 6 months monitoring and improvement
– money-back guarantee
Translation € 0.10 per word
Translation of texts** (English <> Dutch), including:
– publishing on your website
– search engine optimization (SEO)

* rates apply until June 30, 2021.

** To be able to guarantee the quality, I only translate texts that I have written myself.

Payment terms

I invoice 15% at the start and will start the assignment when I have received this amount. I will invoice the remaining 85% when I publish the last blog post on your website. I use a payment term of 30 days.